impounded cars for sale in phoenix, az

impounded cars for sale in phoenix, az

Many More to Choose From!Let us know what you are looking for!Please call with any questions!Tom 480-626-3226mtmotorgroupllc.com To obtain shipping quotes contact: 561-305-2436 Call or Text Kevinor503-347-7773 Call or Text Malia This vehicle is being sold as is where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. This unit drives very smoothly and is very tight! View Inventories - Auction Cars For Sale. Repo assets, which include boats, recreation vehicles, residences, cars, or pickups are on the market within Phoenix, Mesa, and other cities throughout the state. Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. MT Motor Group has been in the business of hand selecting the finest former Government vehicles for over 25+ years. Sales Tax: If you are an out of state buyer and will have the vehicle transported out of state then you will pay sales tax to your own state. Vehicle dealers as well invest in several cars and trucks each time to have ready their supplies. GA - Cartersville. Vehicle has ice cold A/C, nice HOT heat, AM/FM Radio/CD and drives like new. RESTORED SALVAGE TITLE, We are offering this vehicle at an unbelievable price. The City of Phoenix police auctions include stolen and confiscated stuff like vehicles, bicycles, garments, electronics gadgets, jewelry and watches, audio and video equipment, furnishings, mountain bikes and other feasible items. There are very light scratches from being in service. MT Motor Group brings you a nice 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor former with 122,909 from Texas. Buyer will be responsible for any repairs needed and the current condition of the vehicle. Year 2008. Former State Trooper Vehicle! Interior features include clean seats/headliner and seat belts. A $500.00 deposit is required through Paypal on any purchase with-in 24 hours time period. REGISTER NOW. It costs money and time to bid on a car and not follow-through with payment. Interior features include clean seats/headliner and seat belts, some wear on the driver seat.Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything. Please only bid if you have the funds in hand and ready to pay for the vehicle. auctions got me a great deal on this car. Phone. The lenders who initially repossessed the actual collateral property or home are usually willing to sell at a large price reduction . Welcome to Cheap Used AZ Cars and Trucks LLC. Just let us know your needs. Any taxes paid in Arizona will be reciprocated in your own state. Please let us know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything. Street Address: 615 S 51st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043. Business Phone Number: (602) 484-7075. Many more to choose from. Please let us know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything. We will help you in every possible way! Many of our units are sold locally and pulled off of eBay as we reserve the right to sell them locally at our dealership. Currently Western Towing has 4 impound yards throughout Maricopa County and employs 75 people in the Phoenix marketplace with over 40 total trucks in its fleet for various types of service needs: This is an efficient solution to be able to look through along with evaluate loads of repossessed cars for sale in Utah without leaving the home. RUST FREE FROM ARIZONA! Great Deal | $3,312 under. It's powered by a 4.6 V8 with, nice clean. Search the listings of the AZ repo auctions. . Mechanically- Drives real tight and smoothly. Bid with confidence on my auctions as Ive sold many Police Interceptors that have become family cars, security vehicles or have gone back into service.If you have feedback below 5 you will need to contact us to bid on this car. MT Motor Group will not be responsible for any imperfections as we do our best to list any visual blemishes. OPTIONS INCLUDE: Power Seat, Cruise Control, Adjustable Break Pedal, Factory Carpet, AM/FM CD Rust-Free/Clean Title! Places You Can Purchase A Repossessed Car: So now that you have a basic idea in regards to what to hunt for, its now time to locate some cars and trucks. Features include: Heavy duty brakes, suspension and coolers to keep this vehicle running for a long time. Even so, before getting out your checkbook and begin hunting for repossessed cars for sale commercials, its best to gain fundamental practical knowledge. K9 Unit! 2019 Chevrolet Colorado. Make Ford. IF YOU HAVE A RATING BELOW 5 PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST!I encourage all buyers to please ask all questions in advance and only bid if you are planning on purchasing the vehicle! It's powered by a 4.6 V8 with, Ford ORIGINAL paint code TN, Silver Gray Metallic Clearcoat. (See pictures) This is not always visible and the price reflects this low mileage unit. I'm here to help make this transaction as easy as possible. VERY NICE CLEAN UNIT! Its terrible if you ever wind up losing your automobile to the loan company for being unable to make the payments on time. Transmission shifts nice and smooth and engine operates as it should. Abandoned Cars, Abandoned, Trucks, Motorcycles and impounded vehicles. Find Cars > Hyundai > Salvage . Transmission shifts nice and smooth and engine operates as it should. We urge all interested buyers to contact us prior to bidding. great Value. IF YOU HAVE A RATING BELOW 5 PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST!I encourage all buyers to please ask all questions in advance and only bid if you are planning on purchasing the vehicle! Former K9 Unit! Zoning: S-1, Phoenix FCD Parcel #: U-210-EX Assessor's Parcel #: 205-04-004 City of Phoenix Minimum Bid: TBD Required Deposit: TBD: 3525 W. Photo View Road New River, AZ 85087 East of 36th Ave, South of West Old Stage Road/West Photo View Road: Zoning: RU-43, Maricopa County Parcel No. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. There are a lot of independent dealerships as well as wholesalers that shop for repossessed cars coming from loan companies and then post it online to online auctions. Model Crown Victoria. There are no leaks of any kind and this vehicle is ready for its new home. Whether the car is lightly damaged or more, SCA Premier & Expert members can inspect vehicles in-person before purchasing, at an IAA auction location the day before a sale, from 10am to 2pm local time. Vehicle has ice cold A/C, nice HOT heat, AM/FM radio and all seat belts. As mentioned before, dealerships acquire autos in large quantities and typically possess a good number of repossessed cars for sale. It's powered by a 4.6 V8 nice recent white repaint due to previous paint peeling. Vehicle has 4 matching Firestone Pursuit tires 235/55/17 tires. 127 mi - Phoenix, AZ. All lights work, power door locks and windows work. 1-25 of 594 cars. If not do not hesitate employing an expert auto mechanic to get a detailed review concerning the cars health. Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Interior-Vehicle was just detailed and is nice and clean. Chevrolet : Tahoe LS Sport Utility 4-Door Nice Clean P71 PPV Police Pursuit Vehicle! There are no leaks of any kind and this vehicle is ready for its new home. The seller should not be held responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect herein, and makes no warranty in connection there with. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything. Although maintained well through fleet programs these are still prior Police Vehicles and they go through a lot of intense conditions and anything is possible. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statement about the vehicle. Location 4543 E University Drive, Phoenix, AZ . MANY MORE CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTORS AND TAHOE PURSUIT UNITS!MTMOTORGROUPLLC.COM Bid with confidence on my auctions as we've sold many Police Interceptors that have become family cars, security vehicles or have gone back into service due to their reliability and vehicle safety! Please let us know what we can do to help. If the driver has never been issued a valid driver license. This well taken care of unit is a 2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor with 84,050 from Las Vegas. If you are an Arizona resident and will take possession of the vehicle in Arizona then a 8.3% sales tax will be added to the final sale price. Put your mind at ease and allow us to find your next quality used car or truck. If you have any questions please contact me:Tom (480) 444-6709 Bid with confidence on my auctions as Ive sold many Police Interceptors that have become family cars, security vehicles or have gone back into service.If you have feedback below 5 you will need to contact us to bid on this car. I make every effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. Every one of the venues contains its share of benefits and drawbacks. 73K Miles! THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST FORMER INTERCEPTORS AVAILABLE!THIS WELL TAKEN CARE UNIT HAS MANY MORE MILES LEFTDont let this one get away! It's powered by a 6.0L V8 with factory white paint that is really nice and shiny. Many More to Choose From!Let us know what you are looking for!Please call with any questions!Tom 480-444-6709www.mtmotorgroupllc.com To obtain shipping quotes contact Nice Car Auto Transport for Door to Door Servicewww.nicecarautotransport.com This vehicle is being sold as is where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. There are cutouts on the front bumper for easy installation of a push bumper. 1819 S 7th St Phoenix, AZ 85034 602-254-0199 Site Menu Inventory; Financing. Sales Tax: If you are an out of state buyer and will have the vehicle transported out of state then you will pay sales tax to your own state. Business Name: Dealers Auto Auction of the Southwest. Scratches and dings are expected on any used car in particular former police units. 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Package P-71 97B! (480) 526-9849. The seller should not be held responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Many More to Choose From!Let us know what you are looking for!Please call with any questions!Tom 480-383-3000www.mtmotorgroupllc.com To obtain shipping quotes contact Nice Car Auto Transport for Door to Door Servicewww.nicecarautotransport.com This vehicle is being sold as is where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Why Would the Police Impound a Vehicle? Vehicle drives just like new. It costs money and time to list a car and have a buyer not follow-through with payment. This vehicle is a very nice riding Interceptor, smooth with all components working inside and outside. Ready to go back in service or it would make a great family vehicle. You will not find a unit this clean! Mileage 104971. I make every effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. The seller should not be held responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect herein, and makes no warranty in connection there with. Price low to high; Price high to low; Sale date low to high; Sale date high to low . Phoenix, AZ 85009. All reasonable offers will be considered! Find a car today & Save thousands! Search Inventory; . THIS IS A VERY NICE UNIT THAT LOOKS AND DRIVES GREAT!THIS UNIT DRIVERS VERY SMOOTHLY AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT PERSONAL VEHICLE OR IT CAN GO BACK IN SERVICE! A $500.00 deposit is required through Paypal on any purchase within a 24 hours time period. Features include: Heavy duty brakes, suspension and coolers to keep this vehicle running for a long time. (602) 253-7766. If you are flying in and driving the car home we will pick you up at Phoenix Sky Harbor as we are 5 minutes away from the airport. This vehicle is smooth and quiet with no issues. It's powered by a 5.3 LITER V8, 4X4 and factory tow package. Other Fees: There is a $150 Documentation fee on all purchases. MANY MORE CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTORS AND TAHOE PURSUIT UNITS!Please call with any questions!! A factory middle row seat is available for purchase if needed.Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything. PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE THE FULL INTENT TO PAY FOR THE CAR UPFRONT. . Mechanically- This vehicle is an absolute monster, very powerful and very fast. There are no noises or rattles, very tight driving unit, which will make a great car for its new owner. Many more to choose from. Transmission shifts nice and smooth and engine operates as it should. There are no leaks of any kind and this vehicle is ready for its new home. All reasonable offers will be considered!Many More to Choose From!Let us know what you are looking for!Please call with any questions! This is a deposit is for the purchase of this vehicle and non-refundable. Features include: Heavy duty brakes, suspension and coolers to keep this vehicle running for a long time. Phoenix, AZ 85034 Phone: (602) 268-2380 Fax: (602) 268-4726. If you are flying in and driving the car home we will pick you up at Phoenix Sky Harbor as we are 5 minutes away from the airport. Email . Many More to Choose From!Let us know what you are looking for!Please call with any questions! THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST FORMER INTERCEPTORS AVAILABLE!THIS VEHICLE DRIVES LIKE A NEW VEHICLE AND IS VERY SMOOTH AND TIGHT!THIS WELL TAKEN CARE UNIT HAS MANY MORE MILES LEFTDont let this one get away!

Are Portillo's Hot Dogs Kosher, Register Citizen Winsted, Ct Obituaries, Articles I

Comments are closed.