transformers prime fanfiction jack is turned into a cybertronian

transformers prime fanfiction jack is turned into a cybertronian

Primus interferes. Tamashii Elentiya was alone. There, you join him and his team of heroic Autobots to protect the planet Earth from Megatron and the villainous Decepticons. Transformers Prime:Children of Gaea by Sagiel reviews The war between the Decepticons and the Autobots finally arrived to Earth, but this time something is different. When they first met Ralph noticed the girl was looking for something. This song inspired this story, Transformers Prime - Dance With the Devil. Please forgive me if it takes a while for me to update again. Arcee ordered. The pod landed and a young newly wed couple found it in the desert. The Autobot leader inviting his followers to the planet Earth. Ailani Dunne lives on the cusp of Jasper, Nevada: hot, dry, and full of tumbleweeds: Ailani spends all tedious hours of the day w Transformers one shots 'cause why not? Transformers prime soundwave and miko fanfiction. Shockwave (Transformers) Original Cybertronian Character (s) Jack, Miko, Raf, Vince, Sierra and one other person get captured by a desepticon scientist that went Rouge long ago. Jack warned. transformers prime fanfiction jack is turned into a cybertronian. . The Autobots, among whom Reese finds herself living, fight to protect the Earth and its inhabitants from the evil Decpeticons. # 1 Transformers Prime (Jack x Arcee) by CopyNinja_15 29.2K 372 23 The Autobots finally return to Earth with the threat of the decepticons back. [This is pretty much just a reader/author insert, I guess read it if you're into robots][Also my first time writing a reader insert UH-]Please note: This fic is inspired by 2 other fics: The Experiment by SomebodyisAnonymous and Caught Red-Handed (But Did No Wrong) by Maesonry. brands like boggi milano. The war had gotten out of hand. Transformers prime fanfiction miko is turned into a cybertronian. Unwilling to execute Megatron for hate of killing yet another mech, Optimus A gaurd from 500 years ago wanders the lands of Teyvat with their friend Dainsleif by their side. Just keep in mind that jack darby has alwasy been keeping a secret find out what it is Summary: This fic is inspired by the fic "Son of the Stars" by LadyDaybreaker on Fanfiction.net. When Smokescreen arrived at Outpost Omega One, he was ecstatic to find some fellow Lob-ball enthusiasts, but for some reason the ball was always kept under lock and key when not in a game Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, If Shockwave can make Predacons come back to life he can make you into a cybertronian, Shockwave's also a lot more evil so hell yeah to that, Reader's fear is dramatized cause we need more people legit terrified of big 20 ft tall robots, Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Honestly just some comedic romance because deep down we're all sad, I'm adding tags in no particular order sorry, back in the day I took liberties with the setting and stuff, word of god is that Steve started this mess, first he got seen then he tried to fix it and impress Commander Starscream at the same time, then he and the other involved Vehicons lost their flying privileges. With a sigh, Jack swung down from the branch, landing quietly on the grass below. "Yes Miko," he told her, "We were there." Will t. Completed arcee bulkhead ratchet +9 more # 2 Transformers prime Destiny by Martin, Shal, Farnsworth 464 4 1 4/12/2017 c6 skadoosh123 And Who is the voice that the children seem to hear? Now includes Sparklings! transformers: prime crossover fanfictiondevinette sur la lune transporteur 2. He was on his way towards Vanellope's castle when he ran into a girl. : 87,52 mb. on the nemesis megatron watched the battle unfold, he was startled and mad about the weapon that shockwave created fallen into the hand of the enemy, he continued to watch an jack smashed and crushed the insecticons, one insecticon managed to get on his back but he just rolled over crushing it in the progress, he activated his comm "dreadwing "That was Ancient Cybertronian, a language that was mostly used by the Cybertronians before the Age of Rust and was later modified by to create modern Cybertronian which then, in turn, turned into the dialect that is used by Autobots, the Decepticon dialect itself is directly derived from Ancient Cybertronianan" but Shockwave has a better idea: Turn him into a weapon to use against the Autobots, a second Predacon. The candycane trees were bare, so finding anyone in this forest would be easy, or so he thought. Chapter 1: Another Day Another Fight "And then it went all, KABOOM!" The autobots found a signal coming from a stasis pod and want to find out if its a decepticon or an autobot and the results are a surprisingly shocking.its a sp Kat, Miko's sister, was the inherited leader of the family ninja clan and Miko hated being shielded from the family job. Please update, I love it. Come, we need to get you off world, now!!!". Ralph thought it wouldn't be too hard. By the day you work a okay job for a janitorial cleaning service. Want To Start Your Own Blog But Don't Know How To? Transformers prime soundwave and miko fanfiction. Arcee replied in an annoyed tone. for Transformers: Jackson Prime. Jack/Rodimus Prime: "Well, if we stay here long enough, Ratchet will fry our processors with the Psychic Patch, or worse, turn into obedient corrupted soldiers. Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. I would hold off on the Beast form. ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES but Shockwave has a better idea: Turn him into a weapon to use against the Autobots, a second Predacon. Dragonformerby Wolfa_SketchI finished . 2.2K 31 26. When Jack Darby was only 14 years old, his mother's heart began to fail. At first angry at his mother June for keeping this a secret, they quickly reconciled (with Sari's guidance) and later learned that he had Cyber-Ninja potential. Transformers Prime Fanfiction Human Turned Into Transformer Like LSTM, Transformer is an architecture for transforming one sequence into another one with the help of two parts (Encoder and Decoder), but it differs from the previously described/existing sequence-to-sequence models because it does not imply any Recurrent Networks (GRU, LSTM, etc. "Jack!" Transformers prime fanfiction miko is turned into a cybertronian. It was a true statement that ran into his mind as he finished the rest. The Cybertronian swarm dropped the Vehicon and walked down into the Nemesis. Alright, scratch good but you find it good for yourself.Well, that was until a vacation trip goes haywire and you discover aliens.Plus side is that you don't necessarily need to pay rent anymore. as well as The red haired teen was currently laughing about something in the center of a group of friends, more than likely completely oblivious to what time it was. The young triplecharger followed his commander. They traveled down the underground tunnels. can you get a parasite from peeing in a lake; is it a sin to sleep with a widow; crucible act 2 quiz; disney cruise ship auditions; "Good luck, Bee!" Her parents were gone. Transformers prime miko fanfiction Transformers prime miko becomes a decepticon fanfiction. Cover by me! Want To Start Your Own Blog But Don't Know How To? # 1 Transformers Prime (Jack x Arcee) by CopyNinja_15 29.2K 372 23 The Autobots finally return to Earth with the threat of the decepticons back. --. Autobots like Arcee included. The Decepticons rushed the Autobots, trying to get to the pod, but it was to late. Warning: this fic contains humor, ooc-ness, Starscream and maybe some crack. Doctor, is everything ready?". My Transformers OC, Venus, brings in Transformers Prime, Robots in Disguise, Rescue Bots, Rescue Bots Academy, and Animated characters into a giant movie theatre to watch some random stories or Griffin Rock, including the humans, I don't own Transformers nor the characters except my OC. Miko shouted to Bulkhead, who smashed his fists together in response. Jack Darby is an Autobot -allied human from the Prime portion of the Aligned continuity family. Click Here To Sign Up For Our Newsletter "I really should get home." 9/16/2019 c2 Guest Pleasw turn Jack, Miko and Raf into cybertronians. 3/28/2021 c10 Ryu wolf . This is specifically for Transformers: Prime. As the next episode reveals, he's this universe's version of Rodimus Prime, and the successor to Optimus as Prime. Action Adventure Slow Burn Transformers Y/N is a youth who suffers from the inability to speak in most situations. Robots, humans, romance, broken hearts, soap opera like plot lines, damage to your home! . After a little . What if the Decepticons have human companions too? I'm in the process of moving and the house needs a lot of work. Not really much gonna be going on in this one, just the Autobots are separated due to the attack by Megatron and they try to find each other again. [rorer pre] I know who to listen to. Transformers Prime: Twins of a Prime PhoenixGirl2626. bumblebee cybertron transformersprime +22 more # 15 Child of the Allspark (Transformer. Her parents were gone. "I have eyes kid&q Cody Burns finds a hurt Decepticon and helps it heal. Likes: 614. At first angry at his mother June for keeping this a secret, they quickly reconciled (with Sari's guidance) and later learned that he had Cyber-Ninja potential. Arcee finds him and brings him back to his friends and helps . One day a freak accident involving keeping Miko out of Harm's way from a strange Cube of Pink Energon left him with a strange 'Gift' that excited the sexual urges in any of his female compatriots. In a nutshell, time travel shenanigans, Jack Darby is turned into a Cybertronian, suffers the unfairness of the Caste System, gets stalked by creep bots, makes friends with Megatronus and other 'not yet' Decepticons, and dies. With a sigh, Jack swung down from the branch, landing quietly on the grass below. After a hard day at work, he just wanted to unwin. on his journey he is attacked a critically wounded. Note that they have both smut and non-smut stories, so read tags first if that's an issue. Transformers Prime Fanfiction Human Turned Into Transformer Like LSTM, Transformer is an architecture for transforming one sequence into another one with the help of two parts (Encoder and Decoder), but it differs from the previously described/existing sequence-to-sequence models because it does not imply any Recurrent Networks (GRU, LSTM, etc . Transformer's Prime Fanfiction) Born human, then turn into something else. Please? 9/16/2019 c2 Guest Pleasw turn Jack, Miko and Raf into cybertronians. Sort by: Hot. He lived a normal life, until he met a motorcycle named Arcee. Jack Darby along with his mother, June, and his friends, Miko and Raf, were captured by M.E.C.H. Alyssa Rinne is a normal 14-year-old who dreams of becoming an astronaut when she is older. Sentinel Prime is a major antagonist of the Transformers Cinematic Universe. Optimus Prime: Without a means of leaving this world, we Autobots take strength in the bonds we have forged with our three young friends - true warriors. Hearing those sound made Arcee's spark turn cold. Please forgive me if it takes a while for me to update again. The Beast Machines were a combination of two of the 13 Primes. Arcee raced toward the vehicron that cornered Jack, but stopped dead in her tracks as soon as she heard a single blast and a cry of anguish. How Does Applied Arts Unmask The Artist Creativity, The male touched it and it zapped him. Transformers Prime: Bound by Love and Honour - FanFiction The fate of humanity is at stake when two races of robots, the good Autobots and the villainous Decepticons, bring their war to Earth Rebirth Wuxia Novels . Transformers: Prime | Arcee Wheeljack Megatron | Romance Wheeljack x Arcee WheelCee The sequel to Love For A Millennia and Cursed Bond. "But, sir. In the city of Detroit, there's peace between humans and robots. What if the Decepticons have human companions too? His brother would have unbelievable power making Megat Can a beautiful love bloom between Soundwave and Arcee? Work Search: I had lost you somewhere Quillux is Megatron's twin, he is the complete opposite of him in every way. Y/N is a youth who suffers from the inability to speak in most situations. Original Flavour: Subverted. My name is Optimus Prime, and I send this message. . What secrets and adventures lies ahead of her? tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Before he met the Autobots, he was hard at work flipping burgers so he could save up for his first . With no plan or hope for rescue, he must make good of his new home. Jack turned his head to stare at the hill below him, smiling sadly as he could hear his dad's voice in his mind, and his father's deep, baritone laugh. You are the princess of Cybertron, who crash landed onto Earth while leaving Cybertron with your crush and leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime. The work by pipermca (they're u/pipermca here) is consistently excellent, and it's pretty much the only fandom they write for. robotsindisguise. AU What if some of the human members of team prime weren't as helpless as the bots originally thought? The Autobot base was a huge Abandoned Aircraft hangar on the outskirts of Jasper. "Just don't get killed out their partner" Jack said looking into Arcee's bright blue optics "don't worry, I won't" she replied walking up to the others. There's something amiss with Jack, but what is it? My name is Optimus Prime, and I send this message. Nothing wil Before Jack met the autobots, he was approached by Primus himself in his sleep, and gained the Matrix of Justice, which grants him the power to transform into a vehicle What if Jack,Raf,Miko,June, and five other humans were taken by the Decepticons and then turned into cybertronians! Jack dodged the charge with ease and whealed on the beast attacking with his claws and teeth tearing armor, wires, and circuits. Ultra Magnus. Optimus prime X Cybertronian Reader (Transformers Prime) Originally posted by robot-reference { } Note- sorry I've not updated a lot recently I have a lot going on right now. denver museum of nature and science prehistoric journey. transformers: prime crossover fanfiction transformers: prime crossover fanfiction Summary: This fic is inspired by the fic "Son of the Stars" by LadyDaybreaker on Fanfiction.net. +2 more. I Started Drinking Water And My Acne Got Worse, fire emblem: radiant dawn stat boosting items Jack Darby just wanted out. ", The young Bot shook his helm. Jack paused on the steps of the school, deep in thought about the events of the last few days. What's another Decepticon gonna change? The last thing he heard was his commanding officer saying, "Good luck, kid." And Who is the voice that the children seem to hear? A Transformers Prime Fanfic The Autobots finally return to Earth with the threat of the decepticons back. Refusing to give in, will Jack break free from his prisoners and return to the bots? Please consider turning it on! brands like boggi milano. Unicron is the overarching antagonist in the Transformers Aligned Continuity.He is the overarching antagonist of the television series Transformers: Prime, serving as the main antagonist of the season 1 finale One Shall Rise and of the television film finale Predacons Rising.. Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk move to Jasper, Nevada to belong without fear. We got to get out of here, now. Browse through and read transformers prime romance fanfiction stories and books He was just a cog in a larger machine, replaceable if they found out how far he overstepped. Transformers: Prime is a multiple Daytime Emmy Award-winning CGI-animated television series that premiered on The Hub on November 26, 2010 with a five-part mini-series, which was followed by a full season beginning on February 11, 2011. You're life's decent. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). The Dark Energon that Megatron brought with him to Earth has triggered something unexpected. Best Bhabhi Quotes Images, importance of client acceptance throughout the project, the last house on needless street spoiler, California State University, Long Beach Notable Alumni. She couldnt believe it, the one Decepticon and Insecticon, has somehow someway manage to awaken from her stasis pod and is doing combat with her in the middle of nowhere, not exactly sure what or how she even found them? This story mainly focuses on Jack Darby and his realtionship with his partner Arcee. Two of her friends, Jack Darby who she has known for a while, and Miko Nakadai, unfortunately, get her tied up in some sort of adventure that she will quickly learn she will have no way out of. #6 of game-changer (transformers prime fanfiction) arcee leads a team into enemy territory to #4 of game-changer (transformers prime fanfiction) arcee and the rest find themselves dealing with a full-on assault on groom lake. *You told Sans this is NOT Grillby's* Jack Darby searched for more, bu "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. Transformers Prime (Jack x Arcee) by CopyNinja_15 50.9K 571 23 The Autobots finally return to Earth with the threat of the decepticons back. Summary: This fic is inspired by the fic "Son of the Stars" by LadyDaybreaker on Fanfiction.net. Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Art; Summary. Ralph thought to himself. Transformers Prime:Children of Gaea by Sagiel reviews The war between the Decepticons and the Autobots finally arrived to Earth, but this time something is different. With Arcee as his guardian and partner, his dream had become more than he had wished for. reader Bel Air High School Counselors, If not in body, then in spirit. His life changed drastically after that. Transformers Prime Fanfiction Human Turned Into Transformer Like LSTM, Transformer is an architecture for transforming one sequence into another one with the help of two parts (Encoder and Decoder), but it differs from the previously described/existing sequence-to-sequence models because it does not imply any Recurrent Networks (GRU, LSTM, etc . A humanformers (human transformers prime) fanfic (NOTE: Kissing, cuddling, and flirting are included within this fanfic. he wore denim jeans, a grey long sleeved shirt, his hair was black and messy. Jack hasn't been normal since he was 10. It had been a long day. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (7), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (3), tf-rare-pairing Weekly Request Response (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Optimus Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Megatron (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Transformers react to random stuff that I make up or about Griffin Rock, Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy (Cartoon), Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai & Original Character(s), idk how many tagged characters will be mentioned, uh potential angst i'll warn y'all if necessary, Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai, Everything is Awesome - A Transformers Prime One Shot, Team Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Kagami Tsurugi, Alya Csaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tom Dupain, Sabine Cheng & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Sabine Cheng & Tom Dupain & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Cliffjumper, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth/Nathalie Sancoeur, Rafael "Raf" Esquivel/Original Female Character(s), Smokescreen (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Adagio Dazzle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Aria Blaze (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Sonata Dusk (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), The Man Six pop up once during the last chapter. He was flicking his finger across a datapad looking at information on Cybertronians. The Deaf, younger sister of Jack. ellos usan sus poderes para ayudar a los autobots y darles una ventaja en la guerra, mientras evitan que MECH los encuentren. The Transformers (IDW) | Optimus Prime | Fantasy Science Fiction Jack Ratchet Raf Shapeshifter Bumblebee Miko Tamashii Arcee Bulkhead. She certainly didn't expect to end up a prisoner of evil alien robots who thought she was someone useful to them. Each of the 13 had a specialty. It's still up for grabs for anybody who wants to adopt this story. He was neutral in the war (mainly hiding) but now wishes to join the Decepticon cause. Cody and Frankie's developing relationship.Plus: Cody losing his Guardian to Decepticons. The story starts off having differences but at least a few similarities, but then veers far off into it's own . These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. What choice will she decide? 7d same on AO3. She was a shapeshifter. This is specifically for Transformers: Prime. . Summary: This fic is inspired by the fic "Son of the Stars" by LadyDaybreaker on Fanfiction.net. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. alone 16-year-old teenager was watching the sky through his bedroom window since lately, he has been getting these strange visions or dreams sometimes he was in a pure white room with 12 giant robots but only had noticed he was there, other times he was watching two giant robots fighting with one being pure silver colour with dark purple "Yeah, well how about you just hold on." Soundwave finds out the boy is Techno-Organic, and uses that t Tfp! Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Starscream X Seeker! Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. We'll keep him. For now.". No-name recommendations will be zapped. The mech was rubbing his chassis . Weekly updates! Original Flavour: Subverted. transformers. This is specifically for Transformers: Prime. Known as the Chaos Bringer and Planet Eater, Unicron was one of the two oldest Transformers in existence, alongside . Jack asked Arcee. And she's eerily similar to a deceased loved one of Optimus'. "I really should get home." Ratchet wasn't your typical bar-goer, but tonight was an exception. Raf looked to the console and then he free arm and get what he wants him to do. As the next episode reveals, he's this universe's version of Rodimus Prime, and the successor to Optimus as Prime. "Yes Miko," he told her, "We were there." Then it opened, revealing a small baby. After getting 'kidnapped' by the decepticons she finds out secrets from her past. He was lying on the two seat leather sofa in the Autobot base. Transformers prime soundwave and miko fanfiction. "Bravo, human, bravo Lillie transform into Lusamine - FTF, age progression, MILFication - ThatFreakGivz Transformers: Revenge of . I can function without a remote. The Bot laid down in the stasis pod. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. Ratchet hated weekends. Jackson "Jack" Darby is a smart, responsible sixteen-year old dude. We have hundreds of Supplier Members who provide reputable and reliable goods and services. By:TMNT-Raph-fan It's a quiet day at the Autobot base and June has stopped by to see how the kids are doing. ", His leader put his hand on the young Bot's shoulder. Reader Insert. I can recommend two "Transformers" authors, both being fellow Subredditors. June Darby is Elita-One, Jack is Optimus' biological son, Bumblebee is the adopted older brother, and Megatron is the . A lot. Transformers Prime Reader Insert by Derpy3O45 5.3K 101 9 Cybertronian femme minibot; This story takes place before the war on Cybertron as you joined the Decepticons but soon you leave. It's always exciting to be running for my life every one and a while. Transformers Prime: An Autobot Halloween (Jack and Arcee Fanfiction. Chapter 1: Another Day Another Fight "And then it went all, KABOOM!" . Completed June Darby [Being Human AU] (Transformers: Prime) 13K 569 20 At night, you deal with the demons you have. The tail wagged again as the wolf's ears went forward. ", don't get me wrong though. Transformer's Prime Fanfiction) Born human, then turn into something else. Two of her friends, Jack Darby who she has known for a while, and Miko Nakadai, unfortunately, get her tied up in some sort of adventure that she will quickly learn she will have no way out of. What Is A Merhorse Worth In Adopt Me, Percy Jackson: The son Of Primus by gundam fan. His eyes, an electric blue. Enjoy! "Live For Me" The war has ended, leaving Megatron as a prisoner and Optimus as the new leader of Cybertron. robotsindisguise. This couldn't ge After thousands of years of being alone, stranded in dead space, she finally picked up a signal. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). However, the Decepticons are here to destroy all life. Miko exclaimed throwing her arms in the air. No scratch that it had been a long couple of days. 2.2K 31 26. Hope you enjoy, plenty of family moments and lots of surprises. Along the way, she'll have many male robotics lovers (both Autobots [Book 1 of Ultra Magnus x OC Series] With the Ground Bridge out of commission, will they get home safely? transformers: prime crossover fanfictiondevinette sur la lune transporteur 2. Wheeljack may be a wild card for the Autobots, but he is very helpful. Five-Man Band: The Hero: Optimus Prime. : 87,52 mb. They are joined by 3 teens as they battle the Decepticons. Transformers Prime Reader Insert by Derpy3O45 5.3K 101 9 Cybertronian femme minibot; This story takes place before the war on Cybertron as you joined the Decepticons but soon you leave. The title says it all. He was flicking his finger across a datapad looking at information on Cybertronians. Human Versus Transformer (5) and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war. Not much time had passed when Ralph finally entered Sugar Rush. At the exact same time the autobots had found the same mine, filled to the brim with energon but with signs of decepticons still in it. The Transformers (IDW) | Optimus Prime | Fantasy Science Fiction Jack Ratchet Raf Shapeshifter Bumblebee Miko Tamashii Arcee Bulkhead. Unicron is the overarching antagonist in the Transformers Aligned Continuity.He is the overarching antagonist of the television series Transformers: Prime, serving as the main antagonist of the season 1 finale One Shall Rise and of the television film finale Predacons Rising.. Do not repost plea. She can hear the creaking of her cybertronium alloy ready to burst apart from the peer pressure that Airachnid was forcing down onto her. Warning: this fic contains humor, ooc-ness, Starscream and maybe some crack. Badass Crew Band of Brothers Blue Eyes Dual-Wielding: Be it blades or guns, every Autobot does this with every weapon they have. Transformers: Prime; Transformers - All Media Types; Relationships: . Along the way, many characters (both good and bad) will become attracted to S. The Transformers series is complicated enough without multiple, unrelated series sharing titles, but that doesn't stop the 2015 sequel to Prime from yanking its name from the American version of . If I don't have my memories, how will I find you? When Skylar Smith woke up one morning, she was expecting to have a relatively normal day. Likes: 614. alone 16-year-old teenager was watching the sky through his bedroom window since lately, he has been getting these strange visions or dreams sometimes he was in a pure white room with 12 giant robots but only had noticed he was there, other times he was watching two giant robots fighting with one being pure silver colour with dark purple Ultra Magnus. Set 5 years after the ending of Transformers Prime Beastwars, Cybertron has finished being rebuilt and life returns to normal. I don't own transformers or pictures! An alternate universe based in Transformers Prime where Megatron, the Gladiator of Kaon, has a younger brother who travelled the universe a few years after the war on Cy. houston methodist willowbrook cafeteria menu; disadvantages of minimally invasive heart surgery; .

Sylvia Browne Funeral, William Frawley Funeral, Articles T

Comments are closed.